Is there a way to directly attach emails or email attach to access

      29th Jun 2004
Hi,

Does anyone know whether we can directly attach an email
from outlook to access?

Or open any attachment directly to access import.

Thanks

Tony Toews

      6th Jul 2004
"d" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know whether we can directly attach an email
>from outlook to access?
>
>Or open any attachment directly to access import.

Yes, but you'd have to use significant amounts of VBA code. Follow
the links at the Outlook page at the Microsoft Access Email FAQ
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP