Is there a policy or registry setting for setting the default addr

=?Utf-8?B?c2NzaQ==?=

      28th Feb 2006
Good day,

I would like to know if there is there a policy or registry setting for
setting the default address in Outlook on workstations?

Kind regards

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      28th Feb 2006
You mean an email address? Where would that default address come from? Per user? Per workstation?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP