Are there any good books on combining VS.NET and FrontPage?

Jack

      1st Jul 2004
Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but they're
not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

Supra

      1st Jul 2004
i recommend u to get good book from microsoft press book because of
that it has no bugged.
u can get 2 books both contained over 1000 pages.

isbn 0-7356-20259-8
isbn: 0-7356-1799-6

plus
also u can get book for references and cookbook and also or if u
want step by step.
regards,

Jack wrote:

>Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but they're
>not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
>describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

Jack

      1st Jul 2004
I am unable to find these by isbn number... do you have titles?

"Supra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IaWEc.648323$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i recommend u to get good book from microsoft press book because of
> that it has no bugged.
> u can get 2 books both contained over 1000 pages.
>
> isbn 0-7356-20259-8
> isbn: 0-7356-1799-6
>
> plus
> also u can get book for references and cookbook and also or if u
> want step by step.
> regards,
>
> Jack wrote:
>
> >Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but

they're
> >not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
> >describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

Chien Lau

      1st Jul 2004
> Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but
they're
> not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
> describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

What is it that you hope to gain by combining the applications?

Robert Weatherford

      3rd Aug 2004
Hi Jack,

I think I responded to you in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet...
Check out http://www.pageporter.com for my VS.NET add-in that lets you use
FrontPage.

Regards,
Robert