Text in navigation bars missing

=?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHk=?=

      25th Jan 2007
If front page I have text in my navigation bars but when I published my web
the text is missing and all you see are the navigation bars without the text.
Any ideas on what I have done? This just happend everything had been fine?

Thanks for any help.

Stefan B Rusynko

      26th Jan 2007
Post a URL to your published web site
- make sure all file names to do not have any spaces or punctuation