Text Field Validation Rule for Date

shm135

      3rd May 2010
Hi,

I have a RESPONSE field on my table. This field is set up as a text
field (I do not want to change it due to specific requirements)-
however, I'd like to set up a validation rule to determine whether or
not it is a valid date: mm/dd/yyyy. What should I input in the
validation rule?

Thanks

KARL DEWEY

      4th May 2010
I do not think it is possible at table level but in your data entry form us
AfterUpdate event and IsDate function.

--
Build a little, test a little.