Temporary Internet files .. .where should they be?

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FiaQ==?=

      29th Jun 2006
I have moved a folder called 'temp' from somewhere, to the desktop, and ever
since I can't view any web pages. there is nothing wrong with my internet
connection, but I have to do a system restore every time I turn on my
computer, and I'm pretty sure it's because I moved the 'temporary internet
files' folder. i just can't remember where from, so i can put it back. If
anyone knows where this folder should be, your help is much appreciated.

Jerry

      29th Jun 2006
Rt-click the IE icon, select Properties > Temporary Internet Files >
Settings > Move Folder and put it wherever you want. There is no place where
it should be.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...