technical support for microsoft word

=?Utf-8?B?bWlzdGlleWVz?=

      6th Mar 2007
i copied and pasted a recipe to ms word...the ingredients needed to be darker
so i went to highlight it to make it bold...when i did a box went around the
whole document ...it has little boxes in the corners and center of this box
when u clik on one of them it moves the document or shrinks or inlarges it
and i cant get it to go away so i can do what i needed to do...hope this
makes sense...
thank u

Aalaan

      6th Mar 2007
Punctuation and capital I would improve the sense greatly. (wearily fights
on...)

"mistieyes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i copied and pasted a recipe to ms word...the ingredients needed to be
>darker
> so i went to highlight it to make it bold...when i did a box went around
> the
> whole document ...it has little boxes in the corners and center of this
> box
> when u clik on one of them it moves the document or shrinks or inlarges it
> and i cant get it to go away so i can do what i needed to do...hope this
> makes sense...
> thank u

Terry Farrell

      6th Mar 2007
u pastid it as a pikcher

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"mistieyes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i copied and pasted a recipe to ms word...the ingredients needed to be
>darker
> so i went to highlight it to make it bold...when i did a box went around
> the
> whole document ...it has little boxes in the corners and center of this
> box
> when u clik on one of them it moves the document or shrinks or inlarges it
> and i cant get it to go away so i can do what i needed to do...hope this
> makes sense...
> thank u

JoAnn Paules

      6th Mar 2007