technical information on pagefile

me

      29th Sep 2003
Can someone point me to some MS links that detail how Win2K uses the
pagefile/virtual memory vs. physical memory, recommended settings, etc.?

TIA

Dan Seur

      29th Sep 2003
Have you looked at
Start|Help|Search|"pagefile"

me wrote:
> Can someone point me to some MS links that detail how Win2K uses the
> pagefile/virtual memory vs. physical memory, recommended settings, etc.?
>
> TIA

Bruce Chambers

      30th Sep 2003
Greetings --

Here's a starting point:

Configuring Page Files for Optimization and Recovery
http://support.microsoft.com/directo...;en-us;Q197379

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you: