Task Manager tabs missing

Steve

      3rd Aug 2003
This happens only in my most-used user account: I pull up
task manager and it has no tabs (you can't quit) and
within a short time, 100% of cpu usage is taken up. If I
don't open Task Manager, everything seems normal. Anybody
know what's going on?

Thanks

Bruce Chambers

      3rd Aug 2003
Greetings --

You're running Task Manager in "Small Footprint Mode." Simply
double-click anywhere along the top of side borders.

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. -- RAH

news:006501c359d5$06b04fb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This happens only in my most-used user account: I pull up
> task manager and it has no tabs (you can't quit) and
> within a short time, 100% of cpu usage is taken up. If I
> don't open Task Manager, everything seems normal. Anybody
> know what's going on?
>
> Thanks

Dave Patrick

      5th Aug 2003
Double click on the border to restore.

--
Regards,

Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

"Steve" wrote:
> This happens only in my most-used user account: I pull up
> task manager and it has no tabs (you can't quit) and
> within a short time, 100% of cpu usage is taken up. If I
> don't open Task Manager, everything seems normal. Anybody
> know what's going on?
>
> Thanks

New Member

      3rd Sep 2011
thank you MR. Bruce Chambers .. i double click it and it fixed ... once again thank you so much..