Karen F

      15th Feb 2010
My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it back at
the bottom. Thanks.

--
Karen

Etaoin Shrdlu

      15th Feb 2010
On 2/15/2010 6:26 AM, Karen F wrote:
> My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it back at
> the bottom. Thanks.

Click on it and drag it to the bottom. If that doesn't work,
right-click on the task bar and uncheck "Lock the Taskbar" if it's checked.

Shenan Stanley

      15th Feb 2010
Karen F wrote:
> My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it
> back at the bottom.

Same way you got it where you don't want it - except this time on-purpose.

Drag and drop. Left-click and hold on an empty area of the bar, drag it to
the bottom, release the button.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP