Closed Thread

Taking the....

11th Sep 2011
This is happening in MY country
And I am sick of it????? Peace my ass.
Attached Thumbnails
Taking the....-_55296784_012877351-1.jpg  

If MS ever make anything that does not suck it will be a> Vacuum cleaner

In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right... something is wrong.

Silly Fool

11th Sep 2011
Very touchy subject Itsme. I will be avoiding this thread as I have very strong views.

11th Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanDavis View Post
Very touchy subject Itsme. I will be avoiding this thread as I have very strong views.

Me also It has hit a nerve with me I am sorry to say, this is all I am going to say on the subject.

In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right... something is wrong.

sugar 'n spikes

11th Sep 2011
So where's that pic taken from then?

There will always be a minority of extremeists and the people who organise them are having exactly the effect they want - to provoke anger and hostility.

Tell me it's from the Daily Mail - the same 'newspaper' that published a picture of a black man forcing a white man to kneel whilst he robbed him - and I'll very likely scratch my head and say 'Photoshop?'

Having said that I'm aware that crap goes down but lets' not be tarring and feathering an entire society for the actions of a few.

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

Silly Fool

11th Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme View Post
Me also It has hit a nerve with me I am sorry to say, this is all I am going to say on the subject.

These are the acctions of a few radical extremists, that does not say all of Islam is bad or that all Muslims are bad. We see things like this and get upset, but you only have to look at America and the extremist Christians, to know that it happens in all religions

11th Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by floppybootstomp View Post
So where's that pic taken from then?

There will always be a minority of extremeists and the people who organise them are having exactly the effect they want - to provoke anger and hostility.

Tell me it's from the Daily Mail - the same 'newspaper' that published a picture of a black man forcing a white man to kneel whilst he robbed him - and I'll very likely scratch my head and say 'Photoshop?'

Having said that I'm aware that crap goes down but lets' not be tarring and feathering an entire society for the actions of a few.
Here you are FBS seen it earlier quite a few photos from film footage http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-14874487

4x4 Cruncher

11th Sep 2011
Sorry itsme but i cant make a comment on this subject.
It's a very touchy subject that could get out of hand.

Silly Fool

11th Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by feckit View Post
It's a very touchy subject that could get out of hand.

yes it could, but I would say FBS has a beedy eye on this thread

@120Hz

11th Sep 2011
Update to forum guidelines

From the FAQ......

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/faq...l&titlesonly=0

Quote:
Language
Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

In addition, you may not deliberately misspell, or substitute punctuation or other special characters in filtered words to circumvent any profanity filters of the Forums you are posting on.

Gigabyte Z87X-OC | i7 4770K @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H80i | 16Gb TeamGroup Vulcan Orange
EVGA 780 FTW | Creative X-FI Titanium HD | 500Gb Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB's of Storage
Corsair HX850 | Logitech G25 | Ducky Shine III | Deathadder 2013 | Wireless 360 Pad
Corsair Carbide 300R | BenQ XL2420T | Acoustic Energy Aego M | Windows 8.1 64 Bit

11th Sep 2011
It is only the bad that publicised it is news, although they are only a very small minority in all religions. Most religions call for love, peace, forgiveness, and tolerance. It is Intolerant, Bigoted, people who call for violence and hatred no matter what religion.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: