PC Review

I take it all back! HIS rocks!

msdos622wasfun

5th Sep 2012
Okay, okay, a while back I posted here about how I was having problems withmy 2nd HIS video card. Well, now there's some redemption. I initiated anRMA, and I have to admit it was straightforward, and they were very courteous. After five weeks, they shipped me a 6970 in a brand new box. Sold itto my coworker, and so far it runs fine.

Thank you, HIS. I admit, waiting five weeks for something requires some patience, but hey, there's much worse problems going on in the world than that.

My coworker's happy, too. Went up from a 1680 x 1050 display to a full HD display, and he can't believe the frame rates. I said be proud, you've gota pretty beastly card.

--
Erich K.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On