TableAdapter Configuration Wizard

=?Utf-8?B?aGVjc2FuMDc=?=

      5th Feb 2006
Hey

I am trying to get some practice on VS 2005 TableAdapter Configuration
Wizard. I wrote a Database project and include a couple of stored procedures
one of which was an insert procedure. The insert procedure obviously accepts
a few parameters (the values to insert).
I have a problem creating the connection in the TableAdapter Configuration
Wizard for the insert procedure. Basically I cannot map the parameters to the
database table columns where the value was to be inserted.
Can someone please point in the direction of a good tutorial that
demonstreates the creation and use of the TableAdapter Configuration Wizard.
I read something in 15seconds.com: http://www.15seconds.com/issue/050728.htm.
So if you have something other than this, It'd be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Hector

Scott Allen

      5th Feb 2006