Table list in CrossTab Pivot statement

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnZ2xlcw==?=

      8th Feb 2007
There might be an eaiser way to do this, but I am in a hurry and have
existing queries I need to fix.

I have a crosstab query where the column headings are derived from a table.
I would rather not have to type in all the values of that table into the IN
clause(although there are only 10 or so), since those values might change.
Is it possible to use that as a source for the IN statement of the PIVOT
clause of my crosstab?

Thanks
--
Fictionally Yours, Biggles

=?Utf-8?B?RHVhbmUgSG9va29t?=

      9th Feb 2007
"Is it possible to use that" what do you mean by "that"? You can't use a
table or select statement in the IN () clause of a crosstab query. You can
use DAO code to dynamically build your SQL statement and apply it to the
saved crosstab QueryDef.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP