System Restoration

=?Utf-8?B?eC1tYW4=?=

      3rd May 2006
I inadvertanly disabled something through device manager and now I am unable
to log into my laptop. I've tried to log in through safe mode and I was not
successful. Is there anyway to gain access to my computer short of
reformatting the hard drive and loading everything from scratch?

Thanks for any assistance

steam3801

      3rd May 2006
On Tue, 2 May 2006 23:16:02 -0700, x-man
<(E-Mail Removed)> - in a blinding flash of brilliance
- wrote:

>I inadvertanly disabled something through device manager and now I am unable
>to log into my laptop. I've tried to log in through safe mode and I was not
>successful. Is there anyway to gain access to my computer short of
>reformatting the hard drive and loading everything from scratch?
>
>Thanks for any assistance

The web site for the manufacturer of your laptop is your friend.
--
steam3801
ASCII a silly question, get a silly ANSI

Bert Kinney

      3rd May 2006
Hi,

Regards,