sys clock and lowly user

Laurie

      28th Nov 2004

As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
How to do this?

Laurie

David Candy

      28th Nov 2004
Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:41a95b6d$(E-Mail Removed)...

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

Laurie

      29th Nov 2004
Thanks for the reply, but that does not led to a method to assign Lowly
User the ability to change systime...

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41a95b6d$(E-Mail Removed)...

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

a nonymous

      29th Nov 2004

| "Laurie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
| > As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
| > sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".

http://blogs.msdn.com/larryosterman/...22/232938.aspx
Running Non Admin

"Laurie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
| ... a method to assign Lowly User the ability to change systime...

Lowly Users have no business changing systime.

David Candy

      30th Nov 2004
You have to give your security group permission to change the time.

http://www.uscricket.com