syncronize contacts in different folders with pocket pc

=?Utf-8?B?U3VkaGly?=

      28th Jan 2007
I have contacts stored in 5 folders because Outlook 2003 does not allow me to
have CONTACT subfolders. When I try to syncronize with my pocketPC only one
folder gets dealt with. Can I create subfolders in Outlook? Or, can I create
more contact folders in my PocketPC?
--
Sudhir

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      28th Jan 2007
PPC will only synch with the default folder. If you move all your contacts back to the default contacts folder and assign them categories, you can select which categories to synch to your PPC. You can also filter your view of that folder to show only specific categories.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Sudhir asked:

| I have contacts stored in 5 folders because Outlook 2003 does not
| allow me to have CONTACT subfolders. When I try to syncronize with my
| pocketPC only one folder gets dealt with. Can I create subfolders in
| Outlook? Or, can I create more contact folders in my PocketPC?

=?Utf-8?B?U3VkaGly?=

      28th Jan 2007
Thanks very much, Milly.

In fact, I have simplified life by making full use of the categories.
--
Sudhir