Symbols instead of fonts

Bill Oliver

      4th Aug 2004
I have a situation where some fonts, not all, are replaced
with symbols. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem.
It is very hard to navigate around windows when I cant
read the type/font. Perhaps something has been deleted by
mistake or by the boogy man.

Thanks for any help.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

      4th Aug 2004

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

Download Ad-Aware 6.0 and scan your PC for the presence of spyware
http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10...age&tag=button

Note: Be sure to click on the "Check for updates now" link before scanning.

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/d...d=ie&venid=sym

3 Steps to Help Insure Your PC is Protected

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

news:c1b501c47a22$f09686d0$(E-Mail Removed)...