symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard

EdBice

      3rd Sep 2010
Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard? I've
looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
but not the one I ask for.
Thank you

Nil

      3rd Sep 2010
On 03 Sep 2010, "EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish
> keyboard? I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000
> answers, but not the one I ask for.

"All over"??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboar...tional_sort.29

Seems to be RightAlt+Q or RightAlt+2 depending on what Spanish
keyboard you have.

Alias

      3rd Sep 2010
On 09/03/2010 06:00 PM, EdBice wrote:
> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard? I've
> looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
> but not the one I ask for.
> Thank you

Alt Gr + 2.

--
Alias

Pegasus [MVP]

      3rd Sep 2010

"EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
> I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
> but not the one I ask for.
> Thank you

I typed

Spanish keyboard map

into a Google search box and got the two most relevant hits right on top
(one of them is Nil's Wikipedia reference). Here is another one. It requires
Internet Explorer.

Pegasus [MVP]

      3rd Sep 2010

"EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
> I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
> but not the one I ask for.
> Thank you

Forgot the link . . .

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/r...keyboards.mspx

Pegasus [MVP]

      3rd Sep 2010

"mm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:00:44 -0500, "EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
>>I've
>>looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
>>but not the one I ask for.
>>Thank you

> I'm curious. Could someone with alphabet issues just plug in a
> second, USB keyboard for characters not on his first keyboard?
>
> IIRC both keyboards will work when two are connected. Or at least two
> mice will both work.

If one of the keyboards is a USB keyboard then it will work. By the way - is
there anything wrong with your PC clock or time zone setting? You're posting
several hours in the future.

Alias

      3rd Sep 2010
On 09/03/2010 07:05 PM, Pegasus [MVP] wrote:

> "EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
>> I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
>> but not the one I ask for.
>> Thank you

> Forgot the link . . .
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/r...keyboards.mspx

Opens just fine in Linux using FF.

--
Alias

mm

      3rd Sep 2010
On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:19:59 +0200, "Pegasus [MVP]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"mm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:00:44 -0500, "EdBice" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
>>>I've
>>>looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
>>>but not the one I ask for.
>>>Thank you

>> I'm curious. Could someone with alphabet issues just plug in a
>> second, USB keyboard for characters not on his first keyboard?
>>
>> IIRC both keyboards will work when two are connected. Or at least two
>> mice will both work.
>>

>If one of the keyboards is a USB keyboard then it will work. By the way - is

Great. That could be really useful, since USB keyboards are pretty
cheap etc.

>there anything wrong with your PC clock or time zone setting? You're posting
>several hours in the future.

Oh, yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. I ran BitDefender Rescue CD
last night for a while, and when I got back to Windows, my clock was
fast, but I was so tired I went to sleep. I just reset it and it was
exactly four hours fast. I wonder why that is.

mm

      3rd Sep 2010