Suspected spyware report feature problems

elGEoRgE

      13th Apr 2005
I've the same problem when trying to send a spyware
report telling i have a proxy problems but that it's
true, i want to know if that feature do really works on
another computers. I could probably be expecting much
more from the product but then I remember it's free, beta
and its from microsoft.

Bill Sanderson

      13th Apr 2005
This feature does, really, work on other machines--including apparently
identical machines on the same network as ones which don't work--I've a
couple of examples to work on and haven't had any success figuring this one
out.

--
FAQ for Microsoft Antispyware:

news:033001c53fcd$4d858a10$(E-Mail Removed)...