Suggestion For Pull Down Menu Creator

IC_Clearly

      3rd Apr 2005
Any suggestions for a program to create pull down menus in FP2003?

Thanks.

--
IC

Trevor L.

      3rd Apr 2005
This may do what you want

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function go(whereto)
{location=whereto}
</script>
</head>
<form>
<select id="setit" style="color: #0000FF" size="1"
onchange="go(document.forms[0].setit.value)">
<option>--External Links--</option>
<option value="http://www.webpageanalyzer.com">Web Page Analyser</option>
<option value="http://validator.w3.org/">W3C Markup Validation
Service</option>
</select>
</form>

It is a drop down menu that links to other sites which could be on your own
site or on others (as in this case)
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

"IC_Clearly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ul%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestions for a program to create pull down menus in FP2003?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> IC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Ronx

      3rd Apr 2005
See
http://www.interlacken.com/winnt/tip...ow.aspx?tip=28
and
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/jonspivey/menus/index.html

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

"IC_Clearly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ul%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestions for a program to create pull down menus in FP2003?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> IC

IC_Clearly

      4th Apr 2005
Thanks for the feedback. I am not a programmer, so I need a utility to do
this stuff. I tried several and most were just junk. BUT, I did find one
that works like a champ -- http://www.opencube.com/

--
IC

"IC_Clearly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ul%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestions for a program to create pull down menus in FP2003?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> IC

somebody@compusmart.ab.ca

      5th Apr 2005
Have a look at this one. Works as standalone or from within FP.
http://www.sothink.com/webtools/dhtmlmenu/index.htm

Roger

"IC_Clearly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Any suggestions for a program to create pull down menus in FP2003?
>
>Thanks.

Jim Cheshire \(JIMCO\)

      5th Apr 2005
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Have a look at this one. Works as standalone or from within FP.
> http://www.sothink.com/webtools/dhtmlmenu/index.htm

Made in China. Here's one made in USA. (Sorry to the non-US folks.)

http://www.dhtmlmenubuilder.com

--
Jim Cheshire
JIMCO