suggest names while completing "to" field shows false adresses

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBQZWVyZWJvb20=?=

      12th Oct 2005
For our internal mail we used to use Microsoft Mail but now we use our
external email adresses. However when typing a name in the "to" field outlook
still suggests the names from Microsoft Mail while this service has been
removed. How can I clear all the names that are suggested?

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      12th Oct 2005
Delete your NK2 file that stores the resolution of auto-suggestions. You can
find it in this directory by default: C:\Documents and Settings\<user
name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

"Mark Peereboom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For our internal mail we used to use Microsoft Mail but now we use our
> external email adresses. However when typing a name in the "to" field
> outlook
> still suggests the names from Microsoft Mail while this service has been
> removed. How can I clear all the names that are suggested?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBQZWVyZWJvb20=?=

      12th Oct 2005
Thank you very much.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Delete your NK2 file that stores the resolution of auto-suggestions. You can
> find it in this directory by default: C:\Documents and Settings\<user
> name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
>
> "Mark Peereboom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > For our internal mail we used to use Microsoft Mail but now we use our
> > external email adresses. However when typing a name in the "to" field
> > outlook
> > still suggests the names from Microsoft Mail while this service has been
> > removed. How can I clear all the names that are suggested?

Randy

      13th Oct 2005
What version of Outlook?