Subweb results drawn from main web link database help required

Chris

      4th Feb 2007
Hi

I wonder if any one can help me here. i have created a web that contains
databases and a subweb that i would like to view the results from the
databases I know I have to link the data bases or reffer the results to use
the database connection ......But how.

It needs the server connection (would this be obtained from where I host the
website)

I am using the DRW to connect the results to the required database with the
connect to external database option.

thanks
Chris

David Berry