Subreport subtotals

Lynette

      12th Jul 2003
I have some subtotals on a subreport. When you look at
the subreport by itself the subtotals are correct but if
you look at the main report the subtotals are wrong. Any
solutions?

Duane Hookom

      12th Jul 2003
I have never seen this happen in you create your subtotals like:
=Sum([SomeNumericField])
Are you doing anything different than this?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

news:047101c3480b$56306c40$(E-Mail Removed)...