Subject Line in Outlook 2003

Sitara Lal

      26th Apr 2004
In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all
messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message was
received and the file size.

How can I customize this to include the subject line as well?

Thanks

Sitara

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      27th Apr 2004
If you use right click on Arranged By, what do you show as the active view?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sitara Lal asked:

| In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all
| messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message
| was received and the file size.
|
| How can I customize this to include the subject line as well?
|
| Thanks
|
| Sitara

=?Utf-8?B?TElMMQ==?=

      27th Apr 2004
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON CUSTOMIZE VIEW AND SLECET WHAT YOU WANT OK U CAN EMAIL ME AT http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) NO VIRUS OR FUNNY STUFF PLEASE I HUNT YOU DOW

----- Sitara Lal wrote: ----

In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where al
messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message wa
received and the file size

How can I customize this to include the subject line as well

Thank

Sitar

Sitara Lal

      27th Apr 2004
Right now messages are sorted by date (and that is what is ticked and active
when I right click Arranged By)

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:eATjWC$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you use right click on Arranged By, what do you show as the active

view?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      27th Apr 2004
Choose custom from that menu and Reset current view....

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

[Posted using NewsLook NNTP add-in for Outlook]

Brian Tillman

      27th Apr 2004
LIL1 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON CUSTOMIZE VIEW AND SLECET WHAT YOU
> WANT OK U CAN EMAIL ME AT (E-Mail Removed) NO VIRUS OR FUNNY STUFF
> PLEASE I HUNT YOU DOWN

First learn some grammar and spelling.
--
Brian Tillman

harrykrishna.nospam@online.ie

      1st May 2004
I guess if you are saying the middle pane, then you probably have the
preview pane to the right. If so, you might be just running out of
visual real estate on the screen.

To see the subject line, click on the divider between the middle pane
and the preview pane and drag it farther to the right.

Hope this works

Harry

"Sitara Lal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all
>messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message was
>received and the file size.
>
>How can I customize this to include the subject line as well?
>
>Thanks
>
>Sitara

Hay

(E-Mail Removed)