Subform Increment Number

=?Utf-8?B?SXJzaGFkIEFsYW0=?=

      27th Aug 2007
I have a field in subform for the RowNumber, which I want to get increment by
code same like autoincrement.

Please advice a code or sample mdb to get this solution.

Regards.

Irshad

ruralguy via AccessMonster.com

      27th Aug 2007
Try this link: http://www.lebans.com/rownumber.htm

--
HTH - RuralGuy (RG for short) acXP WinXP Pro
Please post back to this forum so all may benefit.