stub loader for WINNT32 set up program

Don

      19th Jan 2004
in trying to reformat i get a message saying STUB LOADER
FOR WINNT32 SET UP PROGRAM not responding or somthing
like that which is preventing me from reformating.any
help would be appreciated so i can reformat hard drive.
thx

Josh

      19th Jan 2004
before reformatting try repartitioning the drive first.
Delete the current partition and recreate it. Then see if
the format will work.

purplehaz

      19th Jan 2004
*Warning - you will lose all data*

Boot to the xp cd and follow the on-screen instructions. The cd is bootable
and has all the tools to format and install.

Or,

Boot to a win9x floppy boot disk, run Fdisk, delete partitions, create new
partitions, reboot to boot disk again, run format, (or reboot to xp cd,
format, install xp). Get boot disk here: www.bootdisk.com