Stored procedure naming in ADP

Duncan Stott

      12th Jan 2004
I have an Access 2000 .ADP linked to a SQL2000
database. Every works fine on my computer but when
I copy the .ADP to another machine, all of the
stored procedures show up like
up_Procedure,1
which breaks my form code.
Anyone know why?

In another forum, a member responded that a Microsoft
Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can anyone
provide a reference to this article??

Thanks

Michael G. Schneider

      12th Jan 2004
"Duncan Stott" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:02de01c3d8f0$d354da50$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have an Access 2000 .ADP linked to a SQL2000
> database. Every works fine on my computer but when
> I copy the .ADP to another machine, all of the
> stored procedures show up like
> up_Procedure,1
> which breaks my form code.
> Anyone know why?
>

> In another forum, a member responded that a Microsoft
> Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can anyone
> provide a reference to this article??

I do not know the KB out of my head. But I once had the same problem. Then
updating the Office Service Pack helped. It had been a well known problem,
which was addressed in SP2/3 (?).

Which SP of Microsoft Access are you using?

Michael G. Schneider

      13th Jan 2004

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:02de01c3d8f0$d354da50$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have an Access 2000 .ADP linked to a SQL2000
>> database. Every works fine on my computer but when
>> I copy the .ADP to another machine, all of the
>> stored procedures show up like
>> up_Procedure,1
>> which breaks my form code.
>> Anyone know why?
>>

>> In another forum, a member responded that a Microsoft
>> Knowledge Base article addressed this problem. Can

anyone
>> provide a reference to this article??

>I do not know the KB out of my head. But I once had the

same problem. Then
>updating the Office Service Pack helped. It had been a

well known problem,
>which was addressed in SP2/3 (?).
>
>Which SP of Microsoft Access are you using?
>
>Michael G. Schneider

Michael

On another forum, someone came up with this reference

http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...b;en-us;Q269824

This addresses the problem

thanks for the help

Duncan

>.

Jerry Boone

      13th Jan 2004
Note that the link is invalid...

> On another forum, someone came up with this reference
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...b;en-us;Q269824

But the Q269824 article that the link refers to is valid.

--
Jerry Boone
Analytical Technologies, Inc.