Stop Errors - Windows XP

Walt

      11th Nov 2008
I'm getting stop errors after having this computer for 2 years with no
problems. No new devices installed. The codes are never the same. After
trying to fix this problem over the past couple of weeks, I'm asking someone
here for help. The last 2 most recent errors are:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0X0000000D1 (0X005C0065,0X00000002,0X00000008,0X005C0065)

The most recent one:
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

Unfortunately, I neglected to jot down the STOP ERROR code for the Kernal
Stack error.

After much research and many attempts to fix this problem, I still haven't
fixed it. Can anyone tell me by this description if my problem is hardware
or software related? Can you also advise a fix? Attempts included updating
the BIOS, clearing and re-establishing the pagefile size.

Thank you,

Walt

Andrew E.

      12th Nov 2008
Usually a memory problem,either ram or virtual....Try,R.click my computer,
properties,advanced,performance,virtual memory,change button,L.click on
C: (if it isnt already highlited),set to "let system manage" click set
2X,close
out,a restart of pc will be prompted if any changes are/were made...