how stop deleted emails reappearing in inbox after emptying trash

=?Utf-8?B?QUMgU291dGh3YXJr?=

      12th Jun 2005
I cannot permanently delete my emails - can anyone tell me what I should do
to get rid of them permanently? I delete, empty trash, but next time I enter
Outlook and press send/receive they all come back!

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      12th Jun 2005
If you're getting your mail from a POP3 (Internet) mail server make sure the
Leave mail on server box is unchecked here (in OL2002/2003):
Tools menu > Email accounts > View/Change existing email accounts >
Highlight your account > Click Change > Click More Settings > Advanced tab

news:(E-Mail Removed)...