=?Utf-8?B?bHlubg==?=

      6th Jan 2004
I have downloaded windows xp and office 2003. I would like to know if there is any new stationery for this. I get very bored with the plain e-mails and I would like to get some nice backgrounds, wildlife, nature, etc. Everything that I have seen so far, is for Office 2000 and Office 2002. Would I be able to use these on Office 2003?

Oz

      6th Jan 2004
Yes you can use the ones from previous versions of Outlook. To look for
more go to http://office.microsoft.com and look under downloads for new
stationary

news:(E-Mail Removed)...