Start VPN connection on boot?

teste

      5th Jul 2006
I am looking for a solution to start a PPTP/L2TP connection on boot, NO on
"login". Here is the setup, for all remote users we require a VPN
connection to Win2003 RRAS.

The idea is, when the computer start have de same environment as in de
office, full transparent to the user.

ANY ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Luis

Robert L [MS-MVP]

      5th Jul 2006
You may create a batch file to establish the VPN and then create the batch file as a windows service, so that the service always runs even you haven't logon..

How to vpn automatically Add pre-setup VPN auto-connection by CMAK to the Startup. 2. Create a logon batch with rasdail command to start the VPN connection. ...
www.howtonetworking.com/VPN/autorasdial1.htm

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE