Start button and Desktop Icons missing

Charles

      15th Apr 2004
Hi,
I just came back up from a disc dump, don't know the
cause but my start button and all the desktop icons so
not appear. Only the desktop background loads when I load
up from a user name. Any thoughts?!?

Rich Barry

      15th Apr 2004
Charles, check here.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q318027
"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1831a01c4228c$36b1bc00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I just came back up from a disc dump, don't know the
> cause but my start button and all the desktop icons so
> not appear. Only the desktop background loads when I load
> up from a user name. Any thoughts?!?

hasmany

      15th Apr 2004
u can make them come back... go to task manager, then
Proccesess and look for explorer.exe erase it.
Then go to New task (run) and type on it explorer.exe ok.
and everything will come back... don't worry...