SSPI authentication

Kasparov

      21st Feb 2009
Hi,

I have a basic question regarding SSPI.

Can I use SSPI to authenticate a user in one domain to the machine on
another domain ?

e.g. My SSPI client application is in dom1.com and my SSPI server
application is in dom2.com then can I authenticate user on machine
"dom1.com\machin1" by the server running in "dom2.com\machine2"

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ganesh

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

      23rd Feb 2009
This is a Windows CE/.NET Compact Framework question? Seems not, but if it
is, you'll have to post the versions of everything from the operating system
to the framework you're using...

Paul T.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...