Square brackets in citation reference

=?Utf-8?B?dGVtcGljZWs=?=

      20th Nov 2007
Hello, I am trying to find a way how to change ISO690 numerical citations so
that it doesn't display the reference as (x), but [X]. It seems there is no
simple way how to do it, is it?

I found somewhere that editing ISO690Nmerical.xsl file could make it, but it
doesn't work for me. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks
Roman

June

      28th Jan 2008
I have the same question. How can the format of numbered citations be
changed? Personally, I want to have my citations as superscript numbers
because I have to reference other things using the parenthesis/number style.

I'm not sure if this is related, but my citation numbering also seems to be
stuck. Every citation is inserted as (1), even when it is not the first.
This is very problematic as a citation. Does anyone know what is going on?