=?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZQ==?=

      11th May 2007
I have a resident program on my computer called SPYLOCKED. I dont' know how
it go there, but I can't remove it and it flashed a message every few minutes
stating that it has found spyware that needs to be deleted. I have deleted
the program through control panel/add remove programs, and also deleted it in
the startup menu, and from the C drive under my computer. I also contacted
the company directly through their website and asked to be removed from their
contact list.
No matter what I do, it remains on my machine and continues to be a terrible
nuisance.
Thanks for any help
--
chef Dave

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBMLiBGZXJndXNvbg==?=

      11th May 2007
I would try this first:
AutoRuns for Windows v8.61:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys.../Autoruns.mspx

If I could not get it out, I would save data, and start over. Unless you
find someone with a cure, you could waste days fighting what 3 hours will fix
for sure.

--
Was this post helpful to you? Voting helps others who use the web interface.
Mark L. Ferguson

"dave" wrote:

> I have a resident program on my computer called SPYLOCKED. I dont' know how
> it go there, but I can't remove it and it flashed a message every few minutes
> stating that it has found spyware that needs to be deleted. I have deleted
> the program through control panel/add remove programs, and also deleted it in
> the startup menu, and from the C drive under my computer. I also contacted
> the company directly through their website and asked to be removed from their
> contact list.
> No matter what I do, it remains on my machine and continues to be a terrible
> nuisance.
> Thanks for any help
> --
> chef Dave