Spybot-SD Resident

Dodo2u

      29th Nov 2005
Beauregard Jackson Burnside wrote on 29 nov 2005:

> Dodo2u (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> ns971CD565B36F4dodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.134:
>> Beauregard Jackson Burnside wrote on 28 nov 2005:
>>
>>> Jacob Northcut-Rawls
>>> (E-Mail Removed),
>>> wrote in message
>>> (E-Mail Removed)imum-oversensitive-gull-catcher
>>> .net:

>>> He thought he made a mistake, there is no need for such language.
>>>

>> Why do I get a virus warning with this message?
>>
>> XNews reader/Avast AV

> What ****ing message?

Your messages!

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

ns971D57F01B0Edodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.136:

Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would I
know, you stupid ****?

--
Long over the hill

Dodo2u

      29th Nov 2005

>>> What ****ing message?
>>>

>> Your messages!

> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would
> I know, you stupid ****?

I presume that you only wish to advertise that you are an idiot?!

And, as most idiots, you're not aware that you are. Poor sod.

--

ns971D975E02463dodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.136:
> Beauwegawd Jackson Buwnside wwote on 29 nov 2005:

>>> Your messages!

>> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would I
>> know, you stupid ****?
>>

> I pwesume dat you onwy wish to advewtise dat you awe an idiot?!
>
> And, as most idiots, you'we not awawe dat you awe. Poow sod.

*yawn*

What else have you got Elma?

--
Long over the hill

Momoko Asahara

      29th Nov 2005
Dodo2u, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gnomic, traitorous
eyesore, and flaxdresser, drawled:

>>> Your messages!

>> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would
>> I know, you stupid ****?
>>

> I presume that you only wish to advertise that you are an idiot?!
>
> And, as most idiots, you're not aware that you are. Poor sod.

What else have you got, Elma?

Amoghadarsin Thirunarayan

      29th Nov 2005
Dodo2u, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the trenchant, ****ing
bailiff, and sheep and wool smuggler, hassled:

>>> Your messages!

>> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would
>> I know, you stupid ****?
>>

> I presume that you only wish to advertise that you are an idiot?!
>
> And, as most idiots, you're not aware that you are. Poor sod.

What else have you got, Elma?

Atutayarishie Niligundua

      29th Nov 2005
Dodo2u, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the battery-powered,
ineloquent duck, and slave trader, descanted: