Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In have mixed icons

=?Utf-8?B?cGF0bw==?=

      26th May 2006
Hi

The animation icons for Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In are mixed
up.

Hope this will be fixed in the final

thx,
pato

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...lic.powerpoint

Echo S

      1st Jun 2006
Assuming you're talking about PPT 2007, yeah, it's a known issue.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
PPTLive! Sept 17-20, 2006 http://www.pptlive.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...