David Miller

      11th Apr 2004
I recently upgraded to Office Professional XP. Now my
Mcaffee Spamkiller will not work (which it did with Outlook
2002) and keeps telling me that I have to set up a MAPI
setting. When I atempt to do so, the option is not given?
Does anyone have any Ideas?

I would use the outlook spam blocker that came with
Outlook, but that doen't work now either. HELP !!

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      11th Apr 2004
Get the latest version of your McAfee program, assuming it's been upgraded
to work with the latest Outlook "object model guard." See
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

news:1af7601c41f88$55625ee0$(E-Mail Removed)...