SP4 - explorer.exe

Bad Beagle

      2nd Sep 2005
After installing SP4 - I cannot get past the login on my windows 2000
server. I can login but then I just get a blue screen. I can see that the
explorer.exe is not running and I can't manually start it. Can someone help
me with this? Thanks.

chacal1233

      25th Oct 2005
Bad Beagle a écrit :
> After installing SP4 - I cannot get past the login on my windows 2000
> server. I can login but then I just get a blue screen. I can see that the
> explorer.exe is not running and I can't manually start it. Can someone help
> me with this? Thanks.

We have exactly the same problem on quite some PCs. The only strange
point is that it works if we give local admin rights to the user.

If anybody has an idea of what is going on, please let me know...