SP2 IE can't pring

Franz Chernjak

      26th May 2004
since install SP2 I can't print from IE? (right mouseclick - or Menu
Print... - no dialog is shown)

engl. Windows XP
SP2 RC1

Joe

      11th Jul 2004
I installed SP2 too. My IE prints, right mouse clicks and menu print....
shows dialog. Possible you got some problem with your IE before installing
SP2 beta.
Joe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...