Sorting by time READ or Undoing 'Mark All as Read' command

=?Utf-8?B?cnNwMjI=?=

      12th Feb 2006
I had been (foolishly) keeping important Unread messages in my Inbox along
with a large number of Read messages. I accidentally hit 'Mark All as Read'
and have lost track of these important messages because I can no longer find
them in the mass of emails in my Inbox. I immediately tried to 'Undo' the
command but that did not appear to be an option. Is there any way to sort
items by when they were most recently Read, or when they were 'Marked as
Read'?

Any other ideas on how to find these emails?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      12th Feb 2006
Use the Modified column - right click in the column header in the standard
preview pane (not reading pane) select Field Chooser and add the Modified
column to where you wish. Sort by this column.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, rsp22 asked:

| I had been (foolishly) keeping important Unread messages in my Inbox
| along with a large number of Read messages. I accidentally hit 'Mark
| All as Read' and have lost track of these important messages because
| I can no longer find them in the mass of emails in my Inbox. I
| immediately tried to 'Undo' the command but that did not appear to be
| an option. Is there any way to sort items by when they were most
| recently Read, or when they were 'Marked as Read'?
|
| Any other ideas on how to find these emails?

=?Utf-8?B?cnNwMjI=?=

      12th Feb 2006
Exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!