sort by sum of a field

Darrell Eddy

      14th Apr 2010
I have a table with several thousand records with the following fields:

username, job, total pages

What I want to do is group the records by username, then count the total of
all grouped records of the total pages field to get a sum. Then I need to
sort the results of the total of the "total pages field in decending order.
I got a report to show me the summary of the user name and jobs, and to show
the total from the totalpages, but how do you sort the report on the total
pages by decending order?

Darrell Eddy

KARL DEWEY

      14th Apr 2010