sorry for multiple posting

roseta

      29th Nov 2005
Hello,

I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
laws more carefully. I am so sorry.

hope no problem after this that was my first email.

thanks in advance.
roseta

Will Denny

      29th Nov 2005
Hi Roseta

There are no 'laws' here. However, a lot of people don't like multiple
posting. We're all here to help each other. So, if you have any problems,
you know where we are.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

"roseta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
> one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
> laws more carefully. I am so sorry.
>
> hope no problem after this that was my first email.
>
> thanks in advance.
> roseta

Dodo

      29th Nov 2005
roseta wrote on 29 nov 2005:

> I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
> one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
> laws more carefully. I am so sorry.
>
> hope no problem after this that was my first email.

Appreciate you writing this. You picked it up in a snap!

We're all learning (hopefully) all the time!

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      29th Nov 2005

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
roseta <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> Hello,
>
> I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
> one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
> laws more carefully. I am so sorry.
>
> hope no problem after this that was my first email.
>
> thanks in advance.
> roseta

Don't worry about it - everyone's the 'new kid' once. It was very nice of
you to write this, though. Crossposting is indeed preferable, and now that
you know about it, you'll know how to do it.