Jer

      10th Mar 2004
Is anyone having a problem with Sophos AntiVirus doing
autoupdates. I have noticed that the Log On As A Service
user never stays in the policy. Everytime a user login's
the policy removes the SWEEPUPD user and never updated
from a CID.

Brendon Rogers

      10th Mar 2004
No problems with it here. Are you sure you don't have another Group Policy
somewhere which is removing the Log on as a Service right?

news:768401c406ae$10da61c0$(E-Mail Removed)...