PC Review

sony k790i virus attack

3rd Jun 2009
Hi

I am using k790i phone before 3 days ago I have taken some pictures and when try to upload in my computer there is a virus attack on my phone. I try to remove the virus using mcAffe OAS anti virus. But not able to get back my pictures as its showing no file in camera pic folder from both card and phone memory and tried to copy both phone memory and card memory in my computer . Everything was copied like my music folder theme folder & DCIM folder. every folder showing there content instead of this pictures folder DCIM that not showing anything .even when try to get properties DCIM folder its show there are some pictures file but not showing the actual pictures anywhere & also I am also not able to take pictures from my phone as it not able to save them

please help me there

Thanks & regards
Avneet Kumar

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On