something curious when compiling

Mr. X.

      14th Jun 2010
Hello.
On my solution there are several project.
Each project is compiled on the same directory (both for compiling and
debugging.
Everything works fine, till today.
There are two project.

For some reason I don't know, one of the projects (a specific project),
doesn't "know" about the method of other library.
I have the message :
Could not load the file or assembly 'xxxxx.dll' or on of its dependencies.
Some of the 'xxxxx.dll' methods can be seen, and some cannot.
On other project I can see the whole 'xxxxx.dll' methods.

I have VS.2008.
Framework 3.5
I saw on the internet, that the problem has fixed by deleting :
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\
files.
I see, that I have no file on that folder.

Need a solution, please.

Thanks

Mr. X.

      14th Jun 2010
Solved !
I don't know why, and whether it is a bug in VB.NET (is it?)
but I have searched the occurrence of the dll file.
I saw it on : C:\Users\my user
name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\ProjectAssemblies

There where 40 sub-folders.
I have deleted all the sub folders.

Now things work.

Thanks, anyway

Mr. X.

      14th Jun 2010
Sorry.
It happened again.
Donít find yet the reason for the above problem.
Thanks

Mr. X.

      14th Jun 2010
Also :
When doing on some methods (which compiled) : go to definition (I am on the
program that use a dll),
I cannot to the original source (a class browser is opened) on a specific
project
(On other projects on the solution, I can go to the original source with no
problem).

Thanks

news:eU#(E-Mail Removed)...