This is so frustrating!!

=?Utf-8?B?RGlhbmU=?=

      19th Jul 2005
I don't even know how to describe this. I've been devolping in access for
many years. when i use my lap top without a mouse attached (ie, using the
sensor pad), i can make a combination of moves with the sensor pad and
left/right click and the database window disappears!!!

hitting f11 does not work!! nothing appears. i can reimport every object
into a new db, but this rework gets really old because i do this about once a
week.

this only happens using my laptop, without a mouse.

anyone ever seen this? i saw one other post, but the one response was not
helpful.

Dirk Goldgar

      19th Jul 2005
"Diane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> I don't even know how to describe this. I've been devolping in
> access for many years. when i use my lap top without a mouse
> attached (ie, using the sensor pad), i can make a combination of
> moves with the sensor pad and left/right click and the database
> window disappears!!!
>
> hitting f11 does not work!! nothing appears. i can reimport every
> object into a new db, but this rework gets really old because i do
> this about once a week.
>
> this only happens using my laptop, without a mouse.
>
> anyone ever seen this? i saw one other post, but the one response
> was not helpful.

It sounds like you are somehow moving the database window offscreen.
Maybe your touchpad driver has a an accelerating drag feature that lends
itself to this; I don't know. When this happens, see if you can get
the database window to reappear by clicking the menu item Window ->
Cascade.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com

(please reply to the newsgroup)

=?Utf-8?B?RGlhbmU=?=

      19th Jul 2005
Dirk, you are a genius!! Cascading didn't work, but tiling did.

I've been tortured by this for a couple of years now, thanks for your help!!