SMS Field for Mobile Phone

=?Utf-8?B?QXNocG9pbnQ=?=

      14th Sep 2006
My MSFT Windows 5 has separate Contacts fields for mobile phones and SMS.
How do I populate the SMS field so ActiveSync can update the phone
--
Ashpoint

Brian Tillman

      14th Sep 2006
Ashpoint <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My MSFT Windows 5 has separate Contacts fields for mobile phones and
> SMS. How do I populate the SMS field so ActiveSync can update the
> phone

I don't think the SMS field is recognized by ActiveSync, but your best bet
would be to ask in the ActiveSync newsgroup
--
Brian Tillman