Slide Show ala Media Center

Larry S.

      12th Aug 2008
,Dear Readers,

Am about to upgrade from Win2k pro to XP pro .. normally wouldn't do this as
win2k ain't broke BUT wife's new computer came loaded w/ XP media center and
I've fallen in love w/ the slide show stuff .. is there an apps or plugin or
something that can be installed in XP pro to give the photo viewing
capabilities of media center?

Thanks in advance.

Larry S.

Gord Dibben

      12th Aug 2008
Maybe you meant Photo Story 3 for Windows

http://www.windowsphotostory.com/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP